Michael Jordan Basketball

1988 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker PSA 8

1988 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker PSA 8
1988 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker PSA 8

1988 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker PSA 8

1988 Michael Jordan Sticker # 7 PSA 8. In my humble opinion the 1988 PSA graded sticker is perhaps the best investment of pre 1990 MJ Fleer cards based on current prices. NOTE: so many of this card have qualifiers of being OC (off center) or ST (stained) this is a huge factor the 88 MJ stickers but not the 87 MJ stickers. As of early March 2022.

There have been about 7409 1987 Fleer stickers ever graded by PSA. Based on what's happened so far you would have an 82% chance the card would come back a PSA 7, PSA 8, or PSA 9 with no qualifiers. There has been about 7077 1988 MJ stickers ever graded. Based on what's happened so far you would have an 29% chance the card would come back a PSA 7, PSA 8, or PSA 9 with NO qualifiers. No MJ pre 1990 cards (base or sticker) are anywhere close to as tough.

The next closest would be 86 and 89 stickers where you'd have about a 65% chance of getting a PSA 7, PSA 8, or PSA 9. For cards w/o qualifiers the 88's are easily 3 X's tougher than the 87's but the prices don't fully reflect that yet.

That compares to TWO 1988 MJ sticker PSA 8's. If they are 3 X's rarer that doesn't explain why there's so few for sale. Someone (besides me) is hoarding these. UPDATE as of July 2 2022 (about 4 months later) there are now 8173 of the 88 MJ Stickers ever graded. There are 241 PSA 9's w/o qualifiers (3% chance) 1050 PSA 8's w/o qualifiers (13% chance) and 866 PSA 7's w/o qualifiers (11% chance).

For the entire group of 7's, 8's, and 9's there are 2157 w/o qualifiers (26% chance). 4 months ago there was a 29 % chance so it's getting even harder to get this card in good grades. In fact of the last 774 of this card that have been graded only 105 (14% chance) have come back a 7, 8, or 9 w/o qualifier. Think about that ------ OF THE LAST 774 of this card that has been graded 669 (86 %) came back with a qualifier (ST Stained, OC Off Center, MK Miscut, PD Print Defect, etc) as a PSA 6 OR WORSE. This truly is a tough card.

Please refer to picture for actual item you will receive. Please pay within three days or contact me to make other arrangements. This item is in the category "Sports Mem, Cards & Fan Shop\Sports Trading Cards\Trading Card Singles".

The seller is "mostlypsagradedcards" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Republic of Croatia, Malaysia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Montserrat, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Liechtenstein, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macau, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Vietnam.

  • League: National Basketball Association (NBA)
  • Set: 1988-89 Fleer
  • Player/Athlete: Michael Jordan
  • Grade: 8
  • Year Manufactured: 1988
  • Graded: Yes
  • Type: Sports Trading Card
  • Sport: Basketball
  • Manufacturer: Fleer
  • Features: Sticker
  • Professional Grader: Professional Sports Authenticator (PSA)
  • Team: Chicago Bulls
  • Season: 1988

1988 Fleer Michael Jordan Sticker PSA 8